- I have extensive experience in conducting personality evaluations for personal issues and for court purposes.
- Through clinical interviews and established psychological testing, I can assess the client’s character and identify more effective therapeutic approaches.
- An evaluation takes several meetings and a report will be prepared addressing the referring issues.
- I have extensive experience conducting Custody/Access Assessments.
- I will establish with the lawyers the issues to be addressed.
- I will then meet with the parents, the children and gain information from significant others (grandparents, doctors, teachers, etc.).
- I will prepare a report detailing the assessment and designing a Parenting Plan that would be most effective.
- An assessment will usually take about three months to complete.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- I assess clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.
- The client will be interviewed and complete psychological tests to identify troubling issues resulting from the accident.
- I will develop a therapeutic plan to address the troubling concerns.
- I will serve as primary psychotherapist to resolve these issues.