- I have broad experience in working with clients experiencing a variety of personal/social/emotional difficulties.
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy helps clients to resolve their issues by reinterpreting their perception/interpretation/understanding of what is happening; exploring the client’s emotional reaction and developing alternate behavioural response to the situation.
- The goal is to help the client to deal more effectively with him/herself, with his/her life experiences and with troubling issues.
- I am an experienced and qualified hypnotherapist. I have worked in this field for more than thirty years and have trained numerous colleagues.
- Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective therapeutic process that the client can learn to use.
- It can be very robust, resolving issues that were never discussed our meetings.
- Clients experience composure and a greater sense of their own strengths and abilities.
- Hypnosis can be used for a host of issues and there is scientific evidence to substantiate its effectiveness.