Psychologist in Toronto
- I graduated with his Doctorate of Philosophy degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Toronto in 1977.
- I have been a Registered Psychologist with the College of Psychologist of Ontario in good standing since 1979.
- Upon graduation, I worked for three years at the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (now the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health) as a staff psychologist.
- Since 1981 I have been in private practice.
- I often serve in a consultation/supervisory role with graduate psychology students and colleagues.
- I was a faculty member of the Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis – Ontario Division and a Guest Lecturer with the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
- I am a member of the Ontario, Canadian and American Psychological Associations, and the Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment
- I continue to attend conferences and educational programs to keep up with the latest developments in Psychology and any new legislation.